Answered By: Ben Ridout Last Updated: Aug 16, 2016 Views: 24
Freegal Music - Streaming 1-2-3
1. Streaming AND downloading.
You now have a weekly download allotment, and a DAILY streaming allotment. Counters are in the upper right corner and will keep you informed of your allotments and usage.
2. How to stream, how to download.
When you put your cursor over a song or an album, you will see a "stream now" button come up. That's your cue to press that button and start listening. If you press that button on an album, the whole album will play in order.
You can use "Freegal Playlists". This is a list of pre-selected songs in a genre that you are sure to enjoy.
To create a playlist:
- Click on "My Playlists" under "Streaming" on the left side.
- Click on "Create and Store Playlists".
- At the top center, click on the "+" symbol next to "Saved Playlists".
- Name your playlist (ex. “The Boss") and describe it (ex. "Bruce").
- In that box, click on "Create New Playlist" and your playlist is ready to add music.
- Click on the "Home" page and start looking for music to add.
- To add an album, move your cursor over an album cover and a =+ will appear. - Click on that, and then add to your chosen playlist option.
- To add an individual song, click on the image until you see a play arrow and =+ sign. Pressing the =+ will allow you to add the song to your chosen playlist.
3. Go Mobile with Freegal Apps!
As always, Freegal Music is also a mobile experience. The new Freegal Music update for Android and Apple devices is in the stores/marketplace for you to be able to stream ad-free music, at no charge to you.