Answered By: ABQ-BERNCO Library Last Updated: Dec 18, 2014 Views: 272
This does happen sometimes, and resetting the DRM should solve the problem. The steps for doing this are below.
1. Open the “Control Panel”.
2. Open “Folder Options” and select the “View” tab.
3. Select “Show hidden files and folders”.
4. Un-check “Hide protected operating system files”.
5. In the warning message you receive, click “Yes”.
6. Click “OK”.
7. Close the Control Panel.
8. Rename the DRM folder to DRM.old.
Depending on your OS, it can be found in different locations: - Windows 2000 and XP: C:Documents and SettingsAll Users DRM - Windows 98: C:WindowsAll UsersDRM - Windows ME: C:WindowsDRM
9. Close this window and open OverDrive Media Console.
11. Try downloading the OverDrive audiobook again.