- Connect your iPod to your computer and run iTunes.
- Click on your iPod's name on the toolbar in iTunes.
- Click on the 'Summary' tab and under 'Options’, make sure you have checked the 'Manually manage music' check box.
- Select 'Music' or 'Books' from 'On My Device' in the left navigation panel
- Find and select the titles you want to delete and press the 'delete' key on your keyboard.
- Once you have deleted your titles, safely remove your iPod by clicking the ‘eject’ button to right of your ‘iPod’s name’.
Answered By: ABC Library Last Updated: Dec 18, 2014 Views: 294
You can delete expired OverDrive eAudiobook files from your iPod using iTunes: