Answered By: ABQ-BERNCO Library Last Updated: Dec 19, 2014 Views: 823
To manually manage your music in iTunes, make sure you have the current version of iTunes, then follow these instructions:
- Connect the device to your computer.
- If it does not launch automatically, open iTunes.
- Locate the device in the navigation panel (or under heading 'DEVICES' in the file menu).
Select the device.
The 'Summary' screen is displayed.
- Place a checkmark next to the option 'Manually manage music…'.
- Click the 'Apply' button.
The changes are saved.
- If desired, close iTunes.