Answered By: ABC Library Last Updated: Feb 18, 2015 Views: 136
1. Check, and if necessary reinstall the Windows Media Player Security Upgrade.
2. Disable any web accelerators that you may be running (especially browser toolbars).
3. Add proxy server login information to OverDrive Media Console if your internet settings have changed:
- Open OverDrive Media Console and select Tools > Options.
- Check the box next to 'My Internet connection requires authentication'.
- Complete the 'User name' and 'Password' fields.
- Click 'OK'.
4. Check that desktop version of Internet Explorer does not have a checkmark next to "Work Offline" in the File menu.
If any of these steps do not resolve the issue, please fill out an Overdrive support request. Overdrive will contact you with assistance.