Answered By: ABC Library Last Updated: Feb 19, 2015 Views: 157
ABC Library provides two services for eAudiobook downloads: OverDrive and OneClickdigital.
The basic steps to downloading eAudiobook content from either resource involve:
- Downloading needed software
- Searching for content
- Checking material out (or placing a hold is content is checked out to another customer)
- Downloading and transferring content
- A general overview of this process is provided in the brochure, eAudiobook Guide.
Check out our Downloads FAQ for more questions and answers about eAudiobooks.
For OverDrive, you can find instructions for downloading and transferring to a iPod by going to:
- The library's OverDrive Help page
- OverDrive's Audiobook Help section (select the option for Apple devices)
Please feel free to call or visit your local library if additional assistance is needed. We also encourage you to attend a Gizmo Garage program to learn more about our download services and associated devices.