Answered By: ABC Library Last Updated: Feb 18, 2015 Views: 544
Yes, you can!
If a title you want is not available at the branch you usually use, you can request it through our catalog, and have it delivered to the library that's most convenient for you. This process usually takes a few days, and the library sends you a notice when the item is ready for you. If there's a waiting list for the title, though, the wait will be longer, depending on your place in line.
To place a hold on a title:
- Log in to My Account from the catalogs in the library or the library's website.
- Search for the item or topic you need.
- If more than one format exists, select the one you want. Click "Request it".
- Select the library you would like to pick it up from with the drop down menu and click "Submit".
- If your request was successful, a message will appear confirming what you requested and the pickup location.