Answered By: ABQ-BERNCO Library Last Updated: Jul 06, 2015 Views: 210
The best way to be notified when an item you want is added to our catalog is to set up a saved search for the author and/or title you want, and make sure to select "mark for email" for the search. You will then get an email after the item you would like to check out is added to the catalog. You can have up to 25 saved searches at a time.
- Log in to your library account in the Classic catalog
- Search for the title, author, or subject you want
- Click the Save My Search button
- Go back to your account and click on "My Saved Searches"
- Select the box next to the search, in the "mark for email" column, then click update list
- Remember to log out of your account when you're finished.