Answered By: ABQ-BERNCO Library Last Updated: Mar 28, 2017 Views: 445
You can renew your items several different ways:
Renew them in-person at any of our branches by bringing your library card and ID to a staff member and asking them to renew your items.
Renew them by phone, by calling Main Reference at 505-768-5141 with your library card number ready or by emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org with you library card number, along with the title of the item you wish to renew.
Items can also be renewed online by logging into My Account with your library card number and PIN and following the steps below:
- Click on the "Checkouts" tab located to the left of the screen, you will find the list of all the items you have checked out.
- Check the box under the "Renew" column that corresponds to item(s) you would like to renew.
- Click either the "Renew All" or "Renew Marked" button.
- It will then ask you "The following item(s) will be renewed, would you like to proceed?" Click "YES."
- The next screen will tell you which items have been renewed and the new Due Date under the "Status" column.
You may renew your items up to six times as long as no other patron has a hold on it and your account is in good standing. Items will renew for the amount of time you originally checked them out for, usually two or three weeks, depending on the type of item they are:
- Books, Magazines, Books on CD, eReaders: 3 weeks
- DVDs and Music CDs: 2 weeks
If you have any questions about renewing your items please call 505-768-5141 or email us at email@example.com.