Q. An item I want is at a different Public Library branch. How do I get it sent to my branch?
You can request any item through our catalog to have it delivered to the library that's most convenient for you. This process usually takes a few days, and the library sends you a notice when the item is ready for you. If other customers have the book on hold there may be a longer wait to receive the item.
To place a hold on a title:
- Log in to My Account from the catalogs in the library or the library's website.
- Search for the item or topic you need.
- If more than one format exists, select the one you want. Click "Request it".
- Select the library you would like to pick it up from with the drop down menu and click "Submit".
- If your request was successful, a message will appear confirming what you requested and the pickup location.