I received a bill for missing / damaged material. Who do I contact about this?


When items are returned damaged or missing pieces, the customers who checked them out are issued bills for replacement costs.

Please check all items, especially DVDs, Music CDs, and audiobooks, for completeness before returning them to the library.

If an item you have checked out becomes damaged, please bring that to the attention of a library staff member. Staff can help you pay for the item and clear your account right away. Examples of damage include, but are not limited to: mildew, water, stains, and torn pages and covers.

If you receive a bill for missing pieces or damage and have questions, please contact the branch library where you returned the item(s).

  • Last Updated Jul 05, 2017
  • Views 254
  • Answered By Main Reference Library

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0