I lost my library card, and I need to know if I owe any late fees, how do I go about finding this information?


Visit your local branch to obtain a replacement card. Please be sure to bring a photo ID and proof of address (if your current address is not on your ID). The staff at the desk will be able to tell you if you have any fines or overdue material during this process.

If you are not able visit a branch right away, please call 505-768-5141 / library@cabq.gov to report your card lost. We will put a block your card so that no one else will be able to use it.

  • Last Updated Jul 05, 2017
  • Views 395
  • Answered By Main Reference Library

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 1 0