Q. I am having activation errors trying to log into my CloudLibrary account.
This error is the result of:
a. using the CloudLibrary ID on more than one device instead of a personal Adobe ID; or,
b. using a combination of the Cloud Library ID and a personal Adobe ID on multiple devices
To resolve this:
- Uninstall the app from all the affected devices and/or computers
- Create, update or verify your Adobe ID. (Note: Adobe IDs are free and easy to create. Also, when updating or verifying your Adobe ID, you can reset your password by clicking the “Forgot password?” link at the sign-in screen.)
- Re-install the app
- Select ‘US’ for country
- Select ‘New Mexico’ for state
- Select ‘Albuquerque/Bernalillo County Library’ for library
- When it prompts you with the choice of using a Cloud Library ID or an Adobe ID, choose Adobe ID
- Enter your user id (Adobe ID – aka email address you used to sign-in to your Adobe ID account at www.adobe.com)
- Enter your password (aka the password you used to sign-in to your Adobe ID account at www.adobe.com)
- Do steps 3 – 9 for each device you wish to use the app on (limit of 6 devices per account)
Note: Step 1 is done once or multiple times depending on how many devices you installed the app.
Step 2 is done only once.