How do I add or remove a saved library from the Overdrive app?
To add/remove a saved library from the Overdrive app, use the following steps:
1. Click on the menu and go to Manage Libraries.
2. To remove, click the trash can icon to the right of the library name.
3. To add a library, click the + sign in the menu bar, and search by either postal code, name, or city. You can also browse for libraries.
4. To add, select the library from search results, and then click the star to the left of the library name.
5. Note that you can have multiple libraries but you must have a registered and valid library card with each library system.