Answered By: the Public Library Last Updated: Oct 04, 2017 Views: 12233
Library staff is happy to help you install and configure any of the apps needed to read or use eresources, checking out and downloading eAudiobooks, and all things technical at our Gizmo Garages.
It is often best to get support or contact RBdigital directly, which you can do by visiting the RBdigital Help section. Under Support, you may submit a ticket and the provider will respond to you. You can also email RBdigital for support at email@example.com, or call the Customer Support number (877-77-AUDIO / 877-772-8346) Monday thru Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm EST.
- I think something is wrong with this service because I also cannot check out or return anything either. After some testing the service does look to be working correctly at this time. - response from the Public Library - Please check to make sure you have a valid library card with the Public Library of Albuquerque Bernalillo County. If you continue to have an issue please come in to any of our branches for assistance.
- I am also have trouble with this app today. I am unable to bring up the list of the titles I have already checked out. Nor can I search for titles to check out. I just see the 4 featured titles. Was working fine a day or two ago.
- With issues like this please check to make sure you have a valid library card within the library system you are a customer of. At this time we have tested and OneClickDigital is working correctly at the Public Library of Albuquerque Bernalillo County. If you continue to have an issue please come in to any of our branches for assistance.
- This app is terrible. I can read magazines in my browser but can't download. I miss zinio.
- You are able to download magazines in the RBdigital app, although different we have found it to be an improvement over the old Zinio app.
- In the RBdigital app find the magazine you want
- Select Checkout
- At that point the magazine will automatically start to download (and shows a download status bar).
- Once the download is complete it will say Downloaded.
- The download does require an internet connection or active data plan.
- If you are having issues with the download it is possible there is a setting on your phone restricting the download of the magazine.
Further troubleshooting resources can be found here at the RBdigital FAQ pages https://albuquerquenm.rbdigital.com/#/help